100% Loyalty To Home Buyers 100% Of The Time!
Exclusive Buyers Agents in Wisconsin
These Exclusive Buyer's Agents spend 100% of their time working for home buyers. They are full-time professional real estate agents with the specialized knowledge needed to properly represent home buyers.
- Do you spend 100% of your time representing Buyers?
- Will you guarantee me that you will not be representing any seller at any time while you are working for me?
- Do you, or the company you are with, ever list properties for sale?
- Will you point out all the negative aspects of each property as well as all the positive aspects so I will be fully informed when making my decision?
- Will you provide information on comparable sales and help me formulate an offering price and negotiating strategy?
- Do you have a list of lenders, home inspectors, insurance agents and other professionals that you recommend?
- Will you tell me everything you can find out about the seller and their reasons for selling?
- Will you show me all the homes on the market that meet my needs, including For Sale By Owner properties, foreclosures, and other properties?
- Will you guarantee that any information I give you will be kept confidential?
- Will you guarantee me your undivided loyalty?
- Will you guarantee me you will not try to change your relationship with me to "dual agency", "designated agent", transactional agent", or any other form of agency that offers reduced levels of service?
- Can you guarantee me 100% loyalty 100% of the time?
Only an Exclusive Buyers Agent working in an Exclusive Buyer Agency can answer "Yes!" to ALL of the questions.
Riley Real Estate - Madison
Madison, Sun Prairie, Waunakee, Middleton, Fitchburg, Stoughton, McFarland, Monona, Cottage Grove, DeForest, Windsor, Dane, Cross Plains, Mount Horeb, Verona, Bellville, Shorewood Hills, Maple Bluff, Marshall, Cottage Grove, Deerfield, Cambridge.
To learn more about why you should use an Exclusive Buyers Agent please follow the links below:
Additional Services You Receive When You Use An Exclusive Buyers Agent!
What Are "Fiduciary Duties" and Why Are They So Important?
What Is An Exclusive Buyers Agent?
The Secret Big Corporations Have Known For Years
What An Exclusive Buyer Agent Will Do For You
The Agent Who Listed Our Home Says He Can Be Our Buyer's Agent
Take Some Confusion Out Of The House Hunting Process
What Others Say About Buyer's Agents
Looking for an Exclusive Buyers Agent in another state? Please visit the main ExclusiveBuyersAgents.com website.
This website does NOT use "cookies" or try to identify you without your knowledge.
Please see our Privacy Statement.
Tips For Home Buyers
The value of a home is determined by it's "Market Value". Market Value is defined as the price a willing seller will accept and a willing buyer will pay for a property that has been exposed to the market for a reasonable length of time.
To determine Market Value you look at similar homes in the same area that have sold recently (preferably within the last 6 months) These are called "comparable sales." These are homes that compare closely to the one you are wanting to purchase. They should be similar in square footage, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, garage space, lot size, and type of construction.
Finding comparable sales is easier if the home is part of a tract of homes where you are most likely to find the same models to compare against one another. If it is not in a tract if is often more difficult to find sales to compare to.
Real estate agents have access to the records of recent sales as well as descriptions of the homes that have sold recently.The agent will know how to properly interpret this data and adjust it to compensate for varying condition of the homes and any additions or variances on each property
A Buyers Agent will provide you with all the data you need, interpret that data for you, and assist you in determining what to offer for a home.
While a Sellers Agent can provide the raw data, they are not allowed to help you evaluate that data or to assist you in determining what the home is worth or what your offering price should be.
This site is owned by BUYER'S BROKER INC, a licensed California Real Estate Brokerage.
CA BRE Lic# 01401569